"The most important mineral to man
and all other living organisms." Dr Jerry Aikawa, University of Colorado
- So you perform at your peak, magnesium produces, transports and stores energy.
- So you build stronger muscles, magnesium takes part in the synthesis of protein.
- So you maintain mental focus and fast reflexes, magnesium transmits nerve signals.
- So you recover from physical activity and sleep deeply, magnesium relaxes muscles.
- So your immune system gets stronger, magnesium cleanses your body from toxins.